Help for RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS Archives

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS Archives

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS Archives

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS Home

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS Home

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS  September 2006

RSC-NORTHERN-ACLMEMBERS September 2006

RSC Northern Fortnightly Digest

Chris Bravey <[log in to unmask]>

Chris Bravey <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:54:09 +0100

Dear All

Welcome back to the start of a new (and hectic) term.

Here's some news we'd like to share with you which includes:

(1) Join us in the Celebrations at the 'RSC Northern e-Learning Awards
and Gala Dinner'
(2) A National event in the Region - Foundations for Growth - not to
be missed!
(3) Support YOUR Region with Staff Development and join the Regional
Forum.
(4) Technical events in the Region.
(5) What Netskills are offering in Newcastle this Autumn!
....and much more.

Follow the link for further information

http://www.rsc-northern.ac.uk/news.asp

Regards
Christine

11 weeks to go to the RSC Northern Celebration of e-Learning Awards
and Gala Dinner 2000-2006 on 30th November 2006.  Keep those
nominations coming!  http://www.rsc-northern.ac.uk/

Christine Bravey
Events & Training Co-ordinator
JISC RSC Northern
University of Sunderland
The Industry Centre
Colima Avenue
Enterprise Park West
Sunderland
SR5 3XB
Tel No 0191 515 2917
Mobile No 07808 858609

--
University of Sunderland - life-changing: see our new TV advert at
http://www.lifechangingsunderland.com or http://www.sunderland.ac.uk