COMMUNITYPSYCHUK  July 2006

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK July 2006

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Careers Re: 10000 more psychologists needed....

Sue McPherson <[log in to unmask]>

The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:42:44 +0100

text/plain

Your tone has bothered me, as I have indicated, and I know you may not
realize that it is because you are coming from a position of power, for
instance that you see relationships as more important than careers or jobs,
but it would be helpful if you would acknowledge that aspect of power.

Sue McPherson