Help for JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY Archives

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY Archives

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY Archives

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY Home

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY Home

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY  March 2006

JISC-RSC-LONDON-ACCESSIBILITY March 2006

Tomorrow's meeting

Sarah Sherman <[log in to unmask]>

Sarah Sherman <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Mar 2006 10:57:25 -0000

Just a quick reminder that the Accessibility Steering Group is meeting
tomorrow at our London office at 3pm (see below for address).

It's not too late to let me know if you're attending!

Hope to see you there,
Sarah
----------------------------
Sarah Sherman