OATS-SIG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

OATS-SIG Home

OATS-SIG  February 2006

OATS-SIG February 2006

[oats-sig] RE: Rebuild & moving

"Steve Lee" <[log in to unmask]>

OATs Project Special Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 06 Feb 2006 15:46:03 +0100

Thanks Andy. I look forward to seeing the new site. Are we sticking with
trac for problem tracking?

David has just posted to places like senit with a link to the trac for
people to post comments

http://trac.oatsoft.org/saw/wiki

Is there anyway we can keep that URL live?

Also won't the 'more info' link you gave be down as well?

Cheers

Steve