LIS-EUR-IUG@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LIS-EUR-IUG Home

LIS-EUR-IUG  2006

LIS-EUR-IUG 2006

Re: Circulation Notices = format

Mieko Yamaguchi <[log in to unmask]>

This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:26:40 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

We can't view ours (it says CALL Innov.) because we asked the helpdesk to
set up different logins based on options groups to allow us to print
notices on A4 mailers as well as on continuous 11" paper.  Just to say
that it is possible to have more than one paper size if you need to.

Mieko

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Karen Stevenson wrote:

> Looks like everyone is just a little bit different. We're using
>
> 63 > Notices: Width and Height of
> form...................................83,64
>
> Karen

> Karen Stevenson
> Information Systems,
> Glasgow University Library
> Hillhead Street, Glasgow G12 8QE
>
> Tel: 0141 330 6724
> Email: [log in to unmask]

Technical Services Manager/System Coordinator        +44 (0)1248 382970
Main Library, University of Wales Bangor, UK   +44 (0)1248 382979 (Fax)