ARCHAEOBOTANY Archives

ARCHAEOBOTANY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

ARCHAEOBOTANY Home

ARCHAEOBOTANY  2006

ARCHAEOBOTANY 2006

Re: Anyone know where I can get flexible foil forceps?

Helmut Kroll <[log in to unmask]>

Helmut Kroll <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 May 2006 08:48:51 +0200

This little tool is called Federstahlpinzette in German.
They are easy to get in Germany.
Shall I bring some to Cracow?

Am 10 May 2006 um 8:17 hat Aldona Bieniek geschrieben:

> Hi Andy and Simon,
> thanks
> we need the same type of tweezers. They are also very useful for
> waterlodged material Aldona

"-- "
Dr. Helmut Kroll
Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte der Universität, 24098 Kiel
Tel. 0431 880-3654; - 2338; Fax -7300
Mail [log in to unmask]