Help for VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK Archives

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK Archives

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK Archives

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK Home

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK Home

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK  2006

VOL-SECTOR-STUDIES-NETWORK 2006

VSSN Members Subscriptions

"Morgan, Gareth" <[log in to unmask]>

VSSN <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:31:34 -0000

I would just like to take the opportunity to thank all members of VSSN who have now sent in your subscriptions for the 2006/07 academic year following the letters which went out last month. This is much appreciated.

However, if you have received a subscription letter and have not yet sent your payment, it would be a great help if you could sent this in the next few days to avoid the cost of issuing reminders! (If for any reason you are currently a member, but are not able to renew your membership, please let me know by e-mail to [log in to unmask], so I do not chase you unnecessarily.)

Where people have asked for specific acknowledgement, an e-mail response has been sent, but everyone will get a formal acknowledgement in the new year when I write to ask for your details for the new Members Research Directory.

Just a reminder that if you are not yet a formal member of VSSN you can join on-line - there is a new simplified form to complete at www.vssn.org.uk/join allowing you to indicate the membership subscription applicable. On receipt of the on-line joining message I will then be in touch with details of where to send your cheque.

As a VSSN member you will save 20 on the fee for VSSN seminars - the charge for the Glasgow seminar on Wed 29 November is 35 for non-members, but just 15 for VSSN members. In fact if you are able to get to two seminars a year, you will actually save the full cost of your subscirption or considerably more if you qualify for the 30 or 20 subscription band! Being a formal member of VSSN also means you can be included in the next Research Directory and have a vote in VSSN affairs.

Note: A few people have asked if their subscriptions can be gift aided, but as VSSN membership has a significant benefit in terms of reduced fees for seminars, this is not possible. (However, if you feel inclined to make a donation over and above your subscription, that can, of course, be gift aided!)

Thank you for your support.

GARETH MORGAN
VSSN Membership Sec/Treasurer
VSSN is a regd charity in England & Wales number 1114742

c/o Sheffield Hallam University
Stoddart Building
City Campus
Sheffield S1 1WB UK