FACS FACTS Issue 2006-1
Call For Submissions
Deadline: >>> 17 February 2006 <<<
FACS FACTS [ISSN 0950-1231] is the newsletter of the
Formal Aspects of Computing Science Specialist Group.
Submissions for the next issue of FACS FACTS, which
will be published in March, are most welcome.
Some examples of possible submissions include:
· Letters to the Editor
· Conference reports
· Reports on funded projects and initiatives
· Calls for papers
· Workshop announcements
· Formal methods websites of interest
· Abstracts of PhD theses in the formal methods area
· Formal methods anecdotes
· Formal methods activities around the world
· Formal methods success stories
· News from formal methods-related organisations
· Experiences of using formal methods tools
· Novel applications of formal methods
· Technical articles
· Book announcements
· Book reviews
· Adverts for upcoming conferences
· Job adverts
· Puzzles and light-hearted items
Please send these to the Newsletter Editor, Paul Boca
[[log in to unmask]], by >>> 17 February 2006 <<<.
Guest columnists and reporters are also required for
future issues - contact Paul Boca for further details.
Word, LaTeX or plain text formats are welcome.
Dr Paul Boca
BCS-FACS Newsletter Editor and Secretary