BMLA@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BMLA Home

BMLA  2006

BMLA 2006

Experts Required

Caroline Sudworth <[log in to unmask]>

British Medical Laser Association <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:18:07 +0100

Dear Members,

I have been contacted by a patient who has suffered some reaction to a laser
treatment for hair removal.

He is asking if we can recommend any experts in this field whom I can ask
for an opinion? Can I ask anyone who is willing, to help?

If you can help, please contact: Dr Gerhard Compion <[log in to unmask]> as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Caroline