DC-ACCESSIBILITY  December 2005

DC-ACCESSIBILITY December 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: application profile for A4A accessibility

Liddy Nevile <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Accessibility Group <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:17:54 +0900

text/plain

Lisa

You are looking in the right places - there is a copy of my latest
version of the application profile being posted regularly on the wiki
application profile page and the discussion is in fact happening
here, on this list, not the wiki.

Thanks for the use cases - i will work on them over the weekend.

Liddy