CRISIS-FORUM  November 2005

CRISIS-FORUM November 2005

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Nigel Lawson joins ranks of climate change deniers

Chris McCoy <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:46:08 +0000

text/plain

OK, Well, following David's quick reply, and without reference to the
inimatable Mr. Lawson, here's a little clarification of my previous entry:

Any anthropogenic aspects of climate change that exist/may exist (ahem) are
the by-product of an imbalance in all aspects of the way we live and
perceive (and are taught to do so). (By the Way, it is TRUE and a Fact in
Life and Physics that EVERYTHING AFFECTS EVERYTHING ELSE, it's just a
question of BY HOW MUCH - so Anthropogenic effects DO absolutely definitely
exist, irrespective of whether they are RELATIVELY small or RELATIVELY large
(against what do you compare of course!)

One can alter the way we live in such a way that the imbalance is naturally,
as a by-product, re-balanced, or at least more so, without ever having to
address climatic change, or any other symptom, directly - these symptoms
will take care of/redress themselves if a more balanced position is
attained. Simplicity in Daily Life, not stressful unhealthy complexity,
hype, or excessive technology, is one aspect of the answer. Adaptability at
all levels rather than stolid refusal to change, refusal to go with the
flow, to physically move, or to adapt, is another. All individuals being
more linked to Nature and their ability to survive Daily irrespective of
Climatic, Financial, Environmental, Social etc circumstances is another.
Using Limited Resources to affect positive, enjoyable, confidence-building,
and simplifying change in our Lifestyles and Attitudes, INSTEAD OF/RATHER
THAN creating more technology to try to combat symptoms (using considerably
more resources again, thus creating ever more symptoms, never learning the
lesson - this is inclusive of "Renewable Technologies" that are nonetheless
based upon non-renewable Raw materials/huge foundries/transport
networks/computers to design etc))), creating more research and financial
demand to keep such going, and continuing more
never-will-get-the-right-answer modelling, etc, is another. Realising just
how little we know and understand, and just how fashionable,
financially-dependent, and limited to human lifespan thinking much of what
is discussed is, is yet another aspect. And it goes on...

I've said it before in this Forum, but many of the well-meaning means to
address Human and Environmental issues at the present may not be coming
from the correct vantage point, from a position of balance. Wouldn't you
all like to be Happier, including all those who feel their
livelihoods/society structure to be threatended by the above ? Well this is,
in fact, potentially possible for all, irrespective of who you are or your
viewpoints, or even how much RELATIVE money or "power" you wish to earn or
have. This comes from Simplicity at every level. And that simplicity costs
the least, and is the most stable, healthy, adaptable, flexible, and
all-round effective state to be in, and this can be proven and physically
shown. And that Simplicity has the least impact upon all aspects of the
Environment. And that, thereby, as a natural by-product, minimises causes
of such things as any anthropogenic climate changes, or all other
alledgedly-adverse Symptoms. Indeed, when you've been ill, or things have
not gone well for you, these, if you've survived them, have often been the
best learning experiences you've had - Climatic and Environmental Changes
are another example of this.

And that is where the Idea that I am to further comes in, peacefully and
constructively, in a very practical, simple, basic, and subtle way, at all
levels, for everyone (inc. for BP bosses, Mr Lawsons of all types, Secret
Agents, etc... whom might think that this was anti-their view/interests,
which it is not, and must never be), for those readers here who may also be
interested.

All the Best to you All ! Perhaps we can all work Neutrally or Positively on
the above Together ?

Chris. McCOY

<http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/vis_index.php?issue=512&AuthKey=a0e85ae88

<http://www.prospectmagazine.co.uk/list.php?category=171&AuthKey=a0e85ae88ba