Help for ACAD-AE-MED Archives

ACAD-AE-MED Archives

ACAD-AE-MED@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACAD-AE-MED Home

ACAD-AE-MED  November 2005

ACAD-AE-MED November 2005

Re: Foundation trusts ,ED's & Cost Improvements

"McCormick Simon Dr, Consultant, A&E" <[log in to unmask]>

Accident and Emergency Academic List <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:20:34 -0000

Not necessarily Adrian.  If I go out and live beyond my means then I am overspending, should I not have enough money to feed my children I am underfunded.  Yes, I suppose everyone in the NHS is 'underfunded' but when you step out of an ED (which is usually very efficient) and go to other hospital departments one sometimes wonders at the lack of pace/inefficiency!

Simon