Help for LIS-MAPS Archives

LIS-MAPS Archives

lis-maps@jiscmail.ac.uk

LIS-MAPS Home

LIS-MAPS  October 2005

LIS-MAPS October 2005

Canada plans to discontinue 1:50k paper maps

Iain Taylor <[log in to unmask]>

A forum for issues related to map & spatial data librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:53:43 -0300

>Globe & Mail (Toronto) article forwarded by Marcel Fortin of
>University of Toronto.

If anyone is interested in the reaction from the mapping community in
Canada to this plan I can send material off-list.

Iain Taylor
Halifax, NS