Help for COMMUNITYPSYCHUK Archives

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK Archives

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK Home

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK  July 2005

COMMUNITYPSYCHUK July 2005

international community psychology Journals

Dawn Darlaston-Jones <[log in to unmask]>

The UK Community Psychology Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:32:56 +0100

Dear Colleagues

We thought it would be useful to fellow CP academics and practitioners to
have an idea of what CP journals might be available on the international
scene - we are interested in learning about ALL the international
community psychology journals and would be interested to know a bit of the
history behind the journal as well as the current editor contact info and
circulation details. We will then write a summary piece for inclusion in
TCP

If you know of a community psychology journal could you please send
information on the following to either

Joe Ferrari ([log in to unmask] ) at De Paul University or to me, Dawn
Darlaston-Jones ([log in to unmask] )

What do we want to know about international community psychology journals?

-full title

-year started

-current circulation

-publisher and subscription info

- available on-line

- database listing

- current and past Editors and their affiliation/contact info

- is it peer reviewed

- do authors pay for publication?

- also please include a 50-75 word summary about the focus/aim of the
journal its target audience [eg, academic or practitioner] and the type of
content that it publishes [empirical &/or theory papers?]

This information will provide a valuable resource and might also prove
beneficial for some of the smaller CP journals worldwide

Regards

Dawn

Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD

Lecturer

School of Behavioural Science

University of Notre Dame

19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)

FREMANTLE

Western Australia WA 6160

Tel: +61 8 9433 0567

Fax: +61 8 9433 0554

e-mail [log in to unmask]

CRICOS Code 01032F

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or
otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this e-
mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or
destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or
lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame
Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than
those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-
supplying any affected attachments.