Help for BRITARCH-NEWS Archives

BRITARCH-NEWS Archives

BRITARCH-NEWS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH-NEWS Home

BRITARCH-NEWS  May 2005

BRITARCH-NEWS May 2005

CBA job vacancy - Young Archaeologists' Club Network & Events Officer

Jonathan Bateman <[log in to unmask]>

Jonathan Bateman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 May 2005 14:17:43 +0100

Council for British Archaeology

Young Archaeologists' Club

Network & Events Officer

UKP 18,500-22,000

The Young Archaeologists' Club is the only UK wide organisation about
archaeology for children and young people aged 8-16. We have an
opportunity for a keen and enthusiastic person to work with and help
develop the branch network of the Club and support the volunteers who
run the branches, together with the development of events and activities
for YAC members including field-based holidays and special events.

You will be educated to degree level and ideally have experience both of
working with volunteers and young people, as well as a background in
heritage or archaeology. You will have excellent English language and
good ICT skills whilst also being a good communicator. This role demands
a flexible approach.

For an informal chat contact Don Henson, Education & Outreach
Co-ordinator, on 01904 671417. Further particulars may be obtained from
St Mary's House, 66 Bootham, York YO30 7BZ, tel 01904 671417, email
[log in to unmask], or see our web site at
http://www.britarch.ac.uk/cba/jobs/.

Closing date for applications 25 May 2005.

The CBA is a Registered Charity no 287815