Help for BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE Archives

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE Archives

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE Archives

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE Home

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE Home

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE  April 2005

BME-WALES-HISTORY-ARTS-CULTURE April 2005

Re: BLACK WALES: A History of Black Welsh People - transmitted on S4C (both terrestrial and digital)

Refugee academic council <[log in to unmask]>

The histories,arts,and cultures of Black and minority ethnic people in Wales" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:53:29 +0000

Please pass to the following information to members.

D.