FW: call for papers & early bookings

Elaine Denny <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:23:38 -0000

Posted Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:23:47
This message was forwarded through MEDSOCNEWS.
If you wish to make an announcement or publicise
an event then please send the text to:

MEDSOCNEWS is the electronic companion to
Medical Sociology News - published 3 times a year
by the Medical Sociology Group of the BSA.
Please subscribe to this publication - details below

Please circulate the following conference notice.

Dr Elaine Denny
Head of Health Policy and Sociology Division
School of health and Policy Studies
UCE
Perry Barr
Birmingham B42 2SU