PLAGIARISM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PLAGIARISM Home

PLAGIARISM  2005

PLAGIARISM 2005

Re: translation services

Fiona Duggan <[log in to unmask]>

Plagiarism <[log in to unmask]>, Fiona Duggan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:52:34 +0100

Phil,

There was a posting on a similar theme on the POD list in America some time
ago. The discussion centred on whether copy-editing of a thesis should be
acknowledged in the submitted work, and where the boundaries should be drawn
between editing and revision, without any resolution I am afraid.

The emails can be found at
http://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0307&L=pod&P=R1854&I=-3

Regards

Fiona