PLAGIARISM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

PLAGIARISM Home

PLAGIARISM  2005

PLAGIARISM 2005

New addition to the website

Fiona Duggan <[log in to unmask]>

Plagiarism <[log in to unmask]>, Fiona Duggan <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:10:33 +0100

Dear all,

I know from conversations in our workshops that many of you are keen to hear
of other institutions and departments' experience of the detection software,
so I am sure that the paper by Dr Joanne Badge on "Using the JISC Plagiarism
Detection Service in Biological Sciences"  will be of particular interest.

The paper can be accessed at
http://www.jiscpas.ac.uk/apppage.cgi?USERPAGE=6316

For those of you who have not yet had an opportunity to view our revamped
website, we would be delighted to have your feedback, whether good, bad or
indifferent!

Regards

Fiona

Dr Fiona Duggan
Plagiarism Advisory Service
Northumbria Learning
Room 210  Technopole
Kings Manor Business Park
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 6PA

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:     0191 243 7410
url:      http://www.jiscpas.ac.uk

The Plagiarism Advisory Service offers general guidance only on issues
relevant to plagiarism prevention and detection. Such guidance does not
constitute definitive or legal advice and should not be regarded as a
substitute therefor. In particular guidance given by the Service will not
take account of provisions of any relevant assessment or other governing
regulations. The Service will not give advice on the interpretation of any
regulations and all guidance is given subject to the relevant regulations.
The Plagiarism Advisory Service does not accept any liability for any loss
suffered by persons who consult the Service whether or not such loss is
suffered directly or indirectly as a result of reliance placed on guidance
given by the Service.

====
This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take
no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. Please reply to this e-mail
to highlight the error. You should also be aware that all electronic mail
from, to, or within Northumbria University may be the subject of a request
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related legislation, and
therefore may be required to be disclosed to third parties.
This e-mail and attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving
Northumbria University. Northumbria University will not be liable for any
losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.