ARCHAEOBOTANY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCHAEOBOTANY Home

ARCHAEOBOTANY  2005

ARCHAEOBOTANY 2005

Re: "Stielchen" and barley rachises

Otto Brinkkemper <[log in to unmask]>

The archaeobotany mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:34:15 +0200

Dear listmembers,

I preferred to answer Simone only, but apparently this option (with reply to all and then deleting the mailing list) has been skipped. I assume this is a setting made by the moderator of our list. Is it possible to restore this again (which also would prevent private messages being sent to anybody by mistake...)??
Anyway, Janneke Buurman has published about this matter (with "echte"/real and "unechte"/unreal Seitenstielchen) in her thesis. I don't have it at hand being at home today, but I think it is published in Berichten ROB too, either Westwoud or Opperdoes. If necessary, Simone, please mail me directly for more information at [log in to unmask]

I will then be able to provide more information next monday.

Best wishes,

oTTo