Help for ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL Archives

ADMIN-PAYROLL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-PAYROLL Home

ADMIN-PAYROLL  2005

ADMIN-PAYROLL 2005

FW: [ADMIN-PAYROLL] Electronic Data Transfer - P6s and P9s

"Karen Jaggers (HR-UCL)" <[log in to unmask]>

Karen Jaggers (HR-UCL)

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:12:14 +0100

Dear Mr Gillespie

I would be happy to discuss with you any queries you have regarding EDI
as we have successfully implemented the following via EDI since
September 2004:

P14
P35
P6
P9
P45(3)
P46
TC700
SL1
SL2
Work Number Update

It has been hard work as you can imagine but this was mainly due to
system restrictions rather than anything else. I have P45(1) left to
complete which I hope to do so by the end of October - fingers crossed!

I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
Karen