Year End

Claire Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:41:41 +0100

Hi everybody

I'm after a bit of feedback regarding electronic end of year returns.  We
sent our 04/05 year end via EDI for the first time this year, and
encountered endless problems, one of which was the EDI software we were
using, although it had been thoroughly tested back in August, and also the
slow response from their helpdesk when we were contacting them.

We are looking at ending our contract with them and using the internet to
make our returns for this year onwards, but before we do, I am looking for
any feedback from others regarding the use of the IR internet, and if they
encountered any problems.  We returned approx 2,500 P14s.  We did our P35
return through the internet and encountered no problems, but obviously the
P14 file is a lot larger.

Any info would be gratefully received.