E-mailing of Payslips

"Toon, G." <[log in to unmask]>

Toon, G.

Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:01:48 -0000

Hello

We are considering e-mailing payslips to employees at Leicester given that most employees have a business e-mail address.

Has any other University undertaken this.

If so:

Do employees have to opt-in or is it mandatory?

Do you issue pdf payslips?

Are the payslips password protected?

Did you obtain a signed declaration from employees accepting the security issues?

Was the declaration agreed with your solicitors?

Have you provided an alternative central access to electronic payslips instead of e-mailing?

Any information would be gratefully received.

Regards

Gary Toon
Senior Systems Support & Development Accountant
University of Leicester
University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH
Tel. 0116 252 2715
Fax. 0116 252 5000