Help for LEARNWISE-USERS Archives

LEARNWISE-USERS Archives

LEARNWISE-USERS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

LEARNWISE-USERS Home

LEARNWISE-USERS  November 2004

LEARNWISE-USERS November 2004

Re: How are people using the NLN Materials[Scanned]

Megan Robertson <[log in to unmask]>

Learnwise users list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:18:34 -0000

As a slight tangent to this, I am planning what my line manager has titled 'Megan on Tour' in which I'm going to visit each department in turn during their weekly department meeting to show them what online resources are available in their subject, and will of course be including appropriate NLN material. They will then be offered the choice of learning how to set up whatever they decide to use in an appropriate framework, or having it done for them. (They can always pick up on learning how to manipulate the system later so that they can amend things to suit for themselves!)

At the moment, the main use is in Key Skills - The Street is especially popular with Communications.

Megan
ILT Champion, City of Stoke-on-Trent Sixth Form College.