Help for RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Archives

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK Home

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK  August 2004

RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK August 2004

RM courses at TFPL - a few places still left for September

Amy Millis <[log in to unmask]>

Amy Millis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:28:14 +0100

******apologies for cross-posting*******

Not on the TFPL mailing list and missed our recently mailing highlighting
forthcoming courses?  It's not too late!

See below for a taster of the courses that you can still book on, or check
our website for other courses which may interest you at
www.tfpl.com/training or call the training team on 020 7251 5522.  We have a
few places available on the following record management courses:

Promoting records management within your organisation on 15 September
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr568

Records surveys on 22 September
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr560

Implementing records management with on 23 September
http://www.tfpl.com/skills_development/courses/cd.cfm?linkid=tr353

Please note that all our courses have limited places and with weeks to go
until our September programme starts we recommend reserving your place now
to avoid missing out on the places we have left available.

Amy Millis
Training Administrator
email: [log in to unmask]
tel.: 020 7251 5522

TFPL Ltd 17-18 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5TL
Tel + 44 (0)20 7251 5522 Fax + 44 (0)20 7251 8318

Sign up for TFPL job alerts to keep informed of any new exciting opportunities at
http://www.tfpl.com/temporary_recruitment/candidates/cjob_alert.cfm
http://www.tfpl.com/permanent_recruitment/candidates/pjob_alert.cfm
Confidentiality Notice
This message may contain information and/or attachments private and confidential to TFPL. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any
information contained herein is not to be passed to any third party. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.
_________________________________________________________________________This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.