HERFORUM Archives

HERFORUM@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

HERFORUM Home

HERFORUM  June 2004

HERFORUM June 2004

Re: Change of subject

"Broomfield, Rachel (DEVELOPMENT)" <[log in to unmask]>

Issues related to Sites & Monuments Records <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:37:35 +0100

Many thanks for that - you have cleared up something that has been confusing
me for a while. I would be interested to hear if anyone has any negative
thoughts about NBSMR as well. We are at the stage where we will be looking
to purchase software in the near future (we have an in-house system at
present that it not particularly good), and so I am trying to find out what
the options are, and the costs involved.

If anyone knows of or uses any other systems that they think are good, I
would be very interested to hear from you (off list as I'm sure I will bore
you all to death otherwise).

Many thanks
Rachel Broomfield

Historic Environment Officer