ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS Home

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS  March 2004

ACCESS-VBA-DISCUSS March 2004

Microsoft Access 2002 Pivot Views

"Jones, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>

Technical aspects of Access and Visual Basic list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:56:01 -0000

Hi there,

I hope someone can help.

We are using the Pivot Chart view of a table within Access 2002.  We have
set one of the axis as percentage.  The problem we are having as that all
the values are coming out with 2 decimal points.  E.g.  0.00%, 50.00% etc.
The formatting of the field is set to no decimal places.

We can not see anyway of setting the number of decimal places for the axis
label in Pivot Chart view.

Regards

Peter Jones

Chichester College

-----
This e-mail and any attachments contain information which is confidential
and privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.