Change of ABSTD meeting, 2004

Roy Russell <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:41:18 +0000

3rd. European Meeting - Istanbul - 21 - 24th August 2004.
    Because the ORCA meeting scheduled in July has now transferred to
Germany, the 3rd. European ABSTD meeting has been rearranged and will now
be held from 21 - 24 August 2004 at the same venue, and with the same
programme.  It will precede the CED-NOF-Israeli IADR meeting. For details
of that meeting, see  http://www.iadr-ced.de/istanbul_2004.htm

Further information including registration forms for the Istanbul ABSTD
meeting will be available on the ABSTD website shortly:
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/dental/abstd.html

AGM - 2004.
    Although the 2004 AGM was originally scheduled to be held in Istanbul
in July, because this meeting has been postponed to August it has been
decided that the AGM will be held at the BSDR in Birmingham on Tuesday 6th.
April at 1.15 p.m.  http://www.dentistry.bham.ac.uk/bsdr/

Members in good standing will receive notices about the meeting shortly,
but because of the short notice, it may not possible to call for
nominations for officers in accordance with the Constitution.

We regret the necessity for these changes, which have had to be made as a
consequence of the decision by ORCA and our wish to link ABSTD to another
major dental meeting involving teachers and researchers.

It is hoped that the link to CED-NOF may bring ABSTD to the attention of a
new pool of interested people, so we hope you will be able to attend and
tell your colleagues about it.