Help for DC-COLLECTIONS Archives

DC-COLLECTIONS Archives

DC-COLLECTIONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-COLLECTIONS Home

DC-COLLECTIONS  January 2004

DC-COLLECTIONS January 2004

Re: hasPublication property : domain and name

"Sarah L. Shreeves" <[log in to unmask]>

DCMI Collection Description Group <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Jan 2004 15:24:24 -0600

I like using dcterms:isReferencedBy for hasPublication and providing a more
specific definition for usage in the AP. It certainly keeps the AP simpler...

Sarah
Sarah L. Shreeves
Visiting Project Coordinator, IMLS Digital Collections and Content
University of Illinois Library at Urbana-Champaign
Phone: 217-244-7809
Fax: 217-244-7764
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://imlsdcc.grainger.uiuc.edu