A Long shot - does anyone out there by chance have any information on some ceilings by Pellegrini that were in a building called St Annes House, Kings Lynn, demolished around 1914 when the ceilings had been removed shortly before and taken to North Runcton Hall, Norfolk, itself demolished in 1950? Or about the buildings themselves?
Please note we have examined all the usual sources - NMR, county records, etc - no one knows where the paintings went and there seems to be no photographs of them. We were hoping that someone might just know of some hidden archive or Victorian holiday photograph...
The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you have received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender immediately. Unauthorized disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality and may be legally privileged.
Emails sent from and received by Members and employees of Norfolk County Council may be monitored.
Unless this email relates to Norfolk County Council business it will be regarded by the Council as personal and will not be authorized by or sent on behalf of the Council. The sender will have sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise.