Job at Bristol

Nick Brook <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:40:31 +0000

------ Forwarded Message
From: Greg Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:23:20 -0000
To: Nicholas Brook <[log in to unmask]>, Fergus Wilson
Cc: Nicolo De Groot <[log in to unmask]>, Helen Heath
Subject: Job

Dear All,

   The job advert for our CMS-computing lecturer is now up on the Univ
website

http://www.bris.ac.uk/boris/jobs/ads?ID=18196

and jobs.ac.uk etc and should be in January Physics World. I've put up
some stuff on our own pages as well, see
http://www.phy.bris.ac.uk/research/pppages/lecturer_poster.html
<http://www.phy.bris.ac.uk/research/pppages/lecturer_poster.html>
   Please tell all your friends to apply, and get notifications into
your experiment jobs bulletin boards etc.

                                            Greg.

Greg Heath
University of Bristol, HH Wills Physics Lab
Tyndall Avenue, Bristol UK          BS8 1TL
Phone +44-117-928-8947
Fax     +44-117-925-5624

* Dr Nick Brook                                     *
* H H Wills Physics Lab                             *
* Tyndall Avenue                                    *
* Bristol BS8 1TL                                   *
* Tel: +44-117-954-6877 Fax: +44-117-925-5624       *
* e-mail: [log in to unmask]                     *