NAMHE Archives

NAMHE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

NAMHE Home

NAMHE  2004

NAMHE 2004

Re: Publications available

"roger b. williams" <[log in to unmask]>

National Association for Music in Higher Education Network <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:52:14 +0100

Dear Barbara,
Pete has already requested a copy up here in Aberdeen, please cancel my
request as we can easily share!

Yours,
Roger.

roger b. williams