ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2004

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

[Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 22 Aug 2004 to 23 Aug 2004 (#2004-76)]

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Sep 2004 15:43:07 +0100

text/plain

Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 22 Aug 2004 to 23 Aug 2004 (#2004-76)
From:    "Automatic digest processor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, August 24, 2004 6:00 am
To:      "Recipients of VICTORIA digests" <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. Edward Gibbon: two related queries
  2. Trollope's "Miss Mackenzie" on rescue list
  3. Public Celebrations of Collins
  4. Introduction (2)
  5. A/V Sources: Napoleon/Waterloo (4)
  6. History of Victorian studies (was Victorian conduct); How
     Interdisciplinary was Victorian studies
  7. Thanks for info on Eliza Cook
  8. A/V Sources : Napoleon/Waterloo