ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2004

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2004

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

[Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 27 Jun 2004 to 28 Jun 2004 (#2004-20)]

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Jane Susanna ENNIS <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:04:41 +0100

text/plain

Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 27 Jun 2004 to 28 Jun 2004 (#2004-20)
From:    "Automatic digest processor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Tue, June 29, 2004 6:00 am
To:      "Recipients of VICTORIA digests" <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. Conduct Literature (2)
  2. D'Israeli on death - search for reference
  3. NVSA Call for Papers 2005
  4. Tess-O-O-O
  5. water/latrines (3)
  6. Richard Redgrave's "The Sempstress" - new owner? (2)
  7. conduct literature
  8. Updates to Literary Annual Site
  9. Descriptions of rape