Help for COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Archives

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Archives

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Archives

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Monospaced Font

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Home

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT Home

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT  2004

COMPOSERS-DESKTOP-PROJECT 2004

DRIFT update: Resonant Cities

Chris Byrne <[log in to unmask]>

Chris Byrne <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 12:40:47 +0100

DRIFT Radio: Resonant Cities
25 - 31 July
Sonic Ghosts programme 2
http://www.mediascot.org/drift

DRIFT: Resonant Cities

How we listen and how aware we are of the 'noise' around us is at the
heart of the wealth of works submitted and selected for Resonant
Cities, a series of themed radio programmes curated by Robert H. King.

The programmes are presented in three distinct themes. The first is
‘Sonic Ghosts’: the works presented for this strand of programmes are
reconstructed and processed moments in time and space, events now gone,
and found sound atmospheres. Sonic Ghosts programme 2 features sound
works by two accomplished artists: Fergus Kelly's 'Invisible City'; and
John Levack Drever's 'Phonographies: Glasgow, Frankfurt, Exeter'.

To listen to the stream, and for further information visit the DRIFT
web site at http://www.mediascot.org/drift

New Media Scotland
P.O. Box 23434, Edinburgh EH7 5SZ
Tel. +44 131 477 3774