CADE 2004

Post doc research position

Sue Gollifer <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:24:18 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

This looks like an interesting position. Please repy directly to Anna
Hill.
Thanks s.

From: Anna Hill <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Sue

I'm on the look out for a good replacement candidate for a space synapse
post doc research position to begin this autumn.

You may know of a suitable post doc research candidate who‚ would like to
relocate to the Digital Hub , Dublin?

Briefly the post- doc position is a framework six scheme that pays ‚ 60k
per anumn plus travel for a two year post. The purpose of the  scheme is
to encourage  talented researchers  back to Ireland,  thereby reversing
the Brain Drain.

The position will entail working from an enlarged incubation space with
myself and my part time PA at the digital depot in the heart of Dublin.
The job description in brief, involves writing theoretical papers, space
and cultural research related to my ESTEC contract and assistance
finalizing the writing and submission of a frame work six science and
society application that I am currently researching.

The original candidate who had to postpone due to a prolonged period of
study was from the machine listening group at media lab MIT though I am
open minded as to what discipline the candidate is from ( new media ,
equally space bio-engineering or astronomy may fit the bill).She or he
should be a creative thinker , highly motivated with a synergy with the
potential reach and mission of the project.

Please direct  interested  parties to my website!

Thanks and best wishes,

Anna

Anna Hill
Space Synapse Ltd