The Public Services Quality Group (PSQG) webpages
(www.pro.gov.uk/archives/psqg/) have been updated to include the following:
* Papers and presentations from the PSQG annual quality forum on 6 November
* Performance measures Phase 1: Performance Indicators for Access and Usage:
Draft measures piloted in August 2003
* Survey of Visitors to British Archives National Report: October/November
* Minutes of the PSQG Business Meeting on 6th November 2003
* Standard for access to archives - Final PSQG Edition, for endorsement
(September 2003) (www.pro.gov.uk/archives/psqg/access.htm)
Archive Inspection Officer
The National Archives
Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU
Tel: 020 8392 5330 x.2354
This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to The National Archives.
If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case,
please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business
of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.