ADMIN-EO@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ADMIN-EO Home

ADMIN-EO  2004

ADMIN-EO 2004

Archaeology Fieldwork & SWD

"Lenny.Dalby" <[log in to unmask]>

HE Administrators equal opportunities list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:53:15 -0000

Dear All,

This is a very specific question, so I apologise to those who it doesn't
relate to!

I have had a query from our Archaeology department in regards to
advising them on appropriate strategies to deal with students with
disabilities during excavations/fieldwork. They wish to embed this
information into their programme as they are in the process of
revalidating their courses. I can advise them on the general stuff, but
would like to offer examples of other institutions approaches.

Could anyone offer examples of how their own institutions have
implemented strategies towards Archaeology excavations/fieldwork?  Any
examples of policies/programmes etc would be gratefully received!

Please respond off the list (as below).

Many Thanks,
Lenny

Equal Opportunities Officer