Re: cltad 2nd international conference

"Cunliffe-Charlesworth, Hilary" <[log in to unmask]>

Announcements and discussion related to the activities of ADC-LTSN <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:34:26 -0000

Hi, I tried to email my abstract yesterday to you - but it got chucked
back in our system.  I sent it to the alternative email at

-----Original Message-----
From: Announcements and discussion related to the activities of ADC-LTSN
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Felix lam
Sent: 12 December 2003 12:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cltad 2nd international conference

Apologies for multiple postings

2nd CALL FOR PAPERS

REMINDER: ABSTRACT DEADLINE 9TH JANUARY

Centre for Learning and Teaching in Art & Design (cltad)
2nd International conference:
Enhancing curricula: Towards the Scholarship of Teaching in Art, Design
and Communication

Thursday 15th and Friday 16th April 2004, Barcelona, Spain.

KEYNOTES:
Professor Keith Trigwell, Oxford University, UK
Nancy Lamers, Alverno College, USA
Alan Baines & Garth Lewis, Central Saint Martins College of Art, UK

Themes:
Curriculum Design
Approaches to learning and teaching
Assessment
Using technology to enhance learning
Strategies that bring about change and innovation
Using theory and research to improve learning
Creativity and scholarship

Session types:
Research papers
Conceptual papers
Seminars/workshops

Further information on conference themes, abstract submission,
deadlines, format, booking are available at http://www.cltad.ac.uk
--
information: felix lam, cltad

*a peaceful new year to everyone from cltad*