Fwd: Do you want the FEMLAB Tour CD?

Simone Richardson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:11:20 +0100

TEXT/plain

For your information.

My apologies for any cross-postings.

If you want further information please look at the website
mentioned (http://www.uk.comsol.com/tourcdrequest/) or
contact COMSOL directly (Tel 01865 338036 http://www.uk.comsol.com)

>Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:02:39 +0200
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Patrik Bosander" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Do you want the FEMLAB Tour CD?
>
>Dear Colleague,
>
>I would like to offer you a free CD containing models and case
>studies that were presented during the worldwide FEMLAB
>Multiphysics Modelling Seminar Tour earlier this year. The CD
>includes detailed documentation of 34 completely new finite element
>models, as well as the actual FEMLAB model files. Most of the
>models have not been published before.
>
>If you are interested in receiving the CD free of charge,
>please register at http://www.uk.comsol.com/tourcdrequest/
>
>This offer will be valid as long as we still have CDs.
>
>FEMLAB is a powerful multiphysics modelling package using finite
>element analysis in 1D, 2D and 3D, and is fully integrated with
>MATLAB. It is used in research, product development and teaching,
>in such fields as:
>
>    - Acoustics
>    - Antennas
>    - Bioscience
>    - Bioengineering
>    - Chemical reactions
>    - Diffusion
>    - Ecology
>    - Electromagnetics
>    - Environmental science
>    - Fluid dynamics
>    - Fuel cells
>    - Geophysics
>    - Heat transfer
>    - Math/Applied PDEs
>    - MEMS
>    - Microwave engineering
>    - Nanotechnology
>    - Optics and photonics
>    - Physics
>    - Porous media flow
>    - Quantum mechanics
>    - Radio frequency components
>    - Semiconductor devices
>    - Structural mechanics
>    - Transport phenomena
>    - Wave propagation
>    - Any combination of the above
>
>Best regards,
>Patrik Bosander
>
>P.S. Feel free to forward this to a colleague.
>
>COMSOL Ltd | John Eccles House
>Oxford Science Park | Oxford OX4 4GP
>Tel +44 (0)1865 338036 | Fax +44 (0)1865 338106
>http://www.uk.comsol.com

Simone Richardson               Email: [log in to unmask]
Development Officer             Tel: (01483) 689329 (direct line)
LTSN Physical Sciences          FAX: (01483) 686781
Department of Physics
School of Electronics and Physical Sciences
University of Surrey
Guildford
Surrey GU2 7XH
The LTSN Physical Sciences Centre is part of the Learning and Teaching
Support Network, which provides discipline-based support for learning
and teaching in UK universities

More information can be found at http://www.physsci.ltsn.ac.uk