BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  October 2003

BRITARCH October 2003

Re: Re sturgeons et al

John Fraser Williams <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:32:49 -0000

Edwin -

I am informed that contact was made with Buckingham Palace, where the
monarch was not in residence. Little interest was shown by the Royal
Household, and the carcass was eventually sold to a Swansea fishmonger at a
price which continues to arouse bitterness to this day.

John Fraser