My apologies for not giving the timetable for the CRM Seminar in Oxford on
Monday 6 October. I have included the full schedule for the four days for
the benefit of members of the Special Interest Group. Once again, if you
would like to become members of the SIG, please contact Martin Doerr:
[log in to unmask]
Monday, October 6:
10:00 - 17:30
CIDOC CRM tutorial for newcomers
Presentation of the version submitted to ISO as DIS
Presentations from participants on CRM-related applications
Tuesday, Wednesday October 7-8:
9:00 - 17:30
Last editorial refinements and Final Agreement on:
1) The introduction after paragraph "compatibility"
2) Scope notes of class E8 - E40
Discussion on any further documentation needs.
Thursday, October 9:
9:00 - 17:00
Discussion and decision taking on the future activities of
- technical needs, such as mapping tools, reference architectures,
ontological formalizations, reification, reasoning on
possible duplicates, methodology of URI creation.
- extended subject areas such as libraries, archives, archaeological
- collaborations, funding and operation of the CRM-SIG
in the next future.
Dr Matthew Stiff
Data Services Unit Manager
National Monuments Record Centre
(t): 01793 414727
(f): 01793 414770
(m): 07939 151510
(e): [log in to unmask]