AOALIST Archives

AOALIST@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

AOALIST Home

AOALIST  September 2003

AOALIST September 2003

a couple of new links

Pablo Rodriguez Bilella <[log in to unmask]>

Actor-Oriented Approach List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:59:25 +0100

Dear friends,

I think we have had a very good seminar in this ocassion, and many ideas to
continue thinking and discussing. I was particulary pleased for the
interest that Bryan and Esteban had for sharing with us some extra
material.

Linked with that, I realized that Bryan sent his article "Los nuevos
modelos de crecimiento y sus desafíos para los derechos sociales y la
política social" which was published in a book. For those interested in the
book, you can find it in the following link:

<http://www.ucu.edu.uy/Facultades/CienciasHumanas/IPES/pdf/Trabajo%20y%20Ci
udadania.pdf>

Bryan also mentioned something about a workshop he and his team had in
Montevideo, Uruguay, where the different case studies where discussed. In
the web page of the AOAlist you can read (in English and Spanish version)
his report about that meeting. You have to go to
<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/AOALIST/>, and you will easily identify
them, because are the only two WORD files.

As you can see, we are constructing in this way our AOAlist... and nearly
our first birthday as a list, it is interesting to think about those
'emergent topics' that have arisen many times with our different guests.
Perhaps near November, when we'll have ONE year, we can ellaborate a bit on
them... again!

Saludos a todos,

Pablo