Help for BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH Archives

BRITARCH@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

BRITARCH Home

BRITARCH  July 2003

BRITARCH July 2003

Re: Time Team Big Dig - programme versus digging

Rodney Gunner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:30:08 +0000

Then what is the way forward!,perhapes one way would be to get local societys talking to each other more,have a county day when all the societys in that county or region come together in a agreed venue,and invite the public to come along!!,but local museums also have a big part to play,a way forward needs to be found.Rodney gunner Worthing archaeological Society.