Help for DC-CORPORATE Archives

DC-CORPORATE Archives

DC-CORPORATE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

DC-CORPORATE Home

DC-CORPORATE  March 2003

DC-CORPORATE March 2003

Re: Exploring interest in building a DC corporate "application profile"

Nancy R L Linwood <[log in to unmask]>

Nancy R L Linwood <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:08:36 -0500

Sandy, Igor
I am interested in working on this project. Thanks for getting the ball
started.

 Nancy
Nancy Linwood
DuPont CR&D
Information & Computing Technologies
Voice: (302) 892-1009
Fax: (302) 892-1042
Internet e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Igor Perisic <[log in to unmask]>@[log in to unmask]> on 03/11/2003 12:06:42
PM

Please respond to Igor Perisic <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    DCMI Corporate Implementation Interest Group