ARCH-THEORY@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

ARCH-THEORY Home

ARCH-THEORY  February 2003

ARCH-THEORY February 2003

Re: archaeologists and war

geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>

Archaeological theory and associated fields of interest list <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 19:59:27 -0500

I do remember there was some controversy about locating WAC in DC anyway:
someone (I just don't want to name names) had thought WAC was supposed to
stay out of "first world" nations... Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after
all...

geoff carver - SUNY buffalo
the plan: http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf