Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: SHO supervision at night

Tudor Codreanu <[log in to unmask]>

Accident and Emergency Academic List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:41:51 -0000

text/plain

I wonder if you heard the 1p coin drop... My wife is doing a
flexible-training-DIY-self-construct-inflicted stint. The post grad deanery
as well as the JCGPT are NOT happy that for money and banding reasons these
post should not have any after-hours commitments as "THE SHO SHOULD BE PUT
IN DECISION MAKING SITUATIONS (I.E. THE ONE OCCURING DURING THE NIGHT BEING
ALONE)". I come from a well known, hounted part of the world, until recently
hard to find behind a certain iron curtain, but this kind of baby sitting
for the training grades never happed and never will. Something somewhere
went very wrong...

tudor

Dr. Tudor Codreanu Msc(Med)
Staff Grade Physician