I find it ironic that so many people looking for work can't follow the
simple instructions they received on how to unsubscribe to the list when
they signed up.
1) This list primarily posts job announcements in Europe, mostly UK. Note
the "UK" at the end of the email address. There are occasional posts for
other places in the world, including the USA. If you don't like it, get over
it, unsubscribe, get therapy, whatever, but DO NOT SEND EMAIL TO THE LIST
COMPLAINING ABOUT IT.
2) If you still want off the list, DO NOT SEND EMAIL TO THE LIST. This will
not unsubscribe you. Go to the next step.
3) Go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/gis-jobs.html to unsubscribe.
4) Click on the link "Join or leave the list"
5) Read & follow the instructions.
From: The free list for all gis job announcements
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Lore Pekrul
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 10:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: In L.A. we commute long distances, but UK is definitely too
Please remove me from your mailing list since I'm looking for a job in
the U.S. I've received copies of other peoples' remove-me msgs. to you
and it seems perhaps there's a U.S. planning link out there with a
sign-up link to your site re gis jobs. I recall it, but can't place it