New Working Papers
The RSC is happy to announce the addition of six new titles to its Working
Paper Series. The RSC Working Paper Series is intended to aid the rapid
distribution of work in progress, research findings and special lectures by
researchers and associates of the RSC. Papers aim to stimulate discussion
among the worldwide community of scholars, policymakers and practitioners.
They are distributed free of charge in PDF format via the RSC website
(www.rsc.ox.ac.uk). Bound hard copies of the working papers may also be
purchased from the RSC.
16. When Forced Migrants Return ‘Home’: The psychosocial difficulties
returnees encounter in the reintegration process. Tania Ghanem
15. Narrating Displacement: Oral histories of Sri Lankan women. Jesse Newman
14. Financing Matters: Where funding arrangements meet resettlement in three
Mexican dam projects. Jason Stanley
13. Refugees and ‘Other Forced Migrants’: Towards a unitary study of forced
migration. David Turton
12. Conceptualising Forced Migration. David Turton
11. Addressing the Root Causes of Forced Migration: A European Union policy of
containment? Channe Lindstrom.
Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the
Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies
Centre (RSC), University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the
views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or
re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts
should include attribution to the original sources.