Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: FW: A2A after March 2004

Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>

The Forum for Information Standards in Heritage (FISH)

Wed, 14 May 2003 20:23:17 +0100

text/plain

Dear Colleagues,

As a member of a consortium of archives-not-in-repositories which is in
the second phase of A2A, I'd be happy to talk off list about it, I'd be
very happy to share our experience (very positive about Sarah and her
team, less positive about the supply of archivists to do the work!)

Best wishes to all,

Pat

Pat Reynolds
in A2A with two hats:
Surrey Museums Development Officer / Hon. Archivist, The Tolkien Society

In message <113A2921FB16D511A26C00508BB8456C022359CD@PRO06A>, Stark,
Sarah <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Pat Reynolds

     "I have now got a pesitilent doctorate thesis to explore,
      when I would rather be doing something less useful ..."

                (JRR Tolkien Letter 176)